Accounting & Billing
In an effort to keep our prices low, we have established accounting policies to be applied across all software, hardware and services.
- Our standard payment methods are Credit Card or Check
- All hardware must be paid before shipment regardless of payment method
- We will provide invoicing upon request but the date of the subscription shall prevail as the due date regardless of invoice date
Purchase Orders are a form of credit application. You are asking us for credit.
- Maximum Payment Terms 30 days
- Accepted for software only
- If hardware is included in purchase order, it will not ship until paid
- Must be in good standing from previous invoices
- May not include additional terms out side of payment terms
- Must be signed to be considered accepted
Additional Agreements or Contracts
Our software and systems are designed around a low cost, high value business model. The software is a template software and therefore uses standardized
Terms of Service and Business Associate Agreements. If additional agreements are requested, there may be additional costs. These costs are needed
to cover additional business costs such as administration, legal fees, tracking, annual review and additional insurance.